Sunday, February 28, 2010

Are there any other white girls with black people hair ???

I have ethnic hair, and I'm white.. I got it done .. not knowing I'd have to keep perming it .. Now I'm stuck with black people hair ... and people always asking me if I'm mixed .. I'm not racist .. I just want to know if theres other white people like me.. if so .. where can I find some pix?Are there any other white girls with black people hair ???
I don't see how getting a perm would make you have black girls hair. That's weird to me. Maybe that chemical needs to grow out of your hair or cut out and the your normal hair will grow back.Are there any other white girls with black people hair ???
Cut it off.
I have friends that are born with this hair and they are all white! Don't worry!
yes, there are lots

No comments:

Post a Comment