Saturday, February 27, 2010

If a person is mixed with black and white and they have black people hair can they still get lice?

i am mixed with black people hair. and i feel something crawling in my hair. i checked and nothing is there. and there was one lice(i think) on my paper altho it wasnt white. could i still get liceIf a person is mixed with black and white and they have black people hair can they still get lice?
Sure - lice are not racist - they're Politically Correct, and altho they very much prefer white scalps, some will take a deep breath and go black. They do come back, however, if they survive.If a person is mixed with black and white and they have black people hair can they still get lice?
anybody can get lice. just dont wash your hair as much so u wont get it it all depends on your hair type. if u have '; black'; hair kinky hair , curly hair nappy hair w/e wash it 2 a week if you have the black term '; cooli'; = good hair hair wash it once a week there no need 2 wash black hair 2 often it drys out our hair tremendously
We typically don't get lice because we use grease in our hair.


Lice aren't too fond of it. Not to say we can't get it....





When I was little I slept in the same bed with my best friend, She got lice...I didn't.





Thanks Coconut oil!
It your white, black, green, or pink with polka dots you can still get lice. Just as long as you have hair. Why would a certain race only get lice? And what would ' black people hair ' be?
You can still get lice, but it is more harder for them to stay in the coil like hair. I would still treat my hair with lice shampoo.
If you're a land-going mammal, you can get lice.
Everybody can get lice it's just more common in white people hair!
No, but I got lice when I was little from the white kids I grew up with :( but my hair grows in wavy, it was NASTY!!!!!!!
lice dont like wet and stickie things so it it is less likely that you will
Anyone can get lice.





It has nothing to do with race.
Well, anyone can get lice.
Well let's put it this way. Lice don't discriminate.
I don't know of one Black person who has ever had lice.
Come on anyone can get lice
anyone can get lice. it's not a race thing.
if you dont wash your hair, you get lice.





why bring race into it?
black people hair? what is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment