Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can i make my straight hair look like black peoples hair?

I'm not trying to be racist. I am half African and half Mexican but i inherited straight hair so i simply want to know how to make it look like black peoples hair? I am a man so tips for short hair? Sorry i don't really know what to call African hair wavy or curly or what lolHow can i make my straight hair look like black peoples hair?
get a tight perm like when they use tiny rollers to permanatly keep ur hair curledHow can i make my straight hair look like black peoples hair?
You can't change your hair texture unless you get a curly light perm or S Curl. It's kinda of like a black girl getting a perm but instead the curly s curl makes your hair curly but it's really hairs to keep up with it cuz your gunna have to so it every month or every time your hair grows. But it's impossible for you to get straight hair and make it look like a black person, even the s curl will probably just put a lil waves in it but that's it. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment