Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have black people hair (relaxed) and I want to get a cool hair cut.?

Any suggestions as to styles or websites where I can view styles?I have black people hair (relaxed) and I want to get a cool hair cut.?
There are a ton of hair magazines sold at the rack in most drugstores/food stores such as ';Hype Hair';. These magazines cost less than $5.00. Pick one up to see the latest African-American styles and cuts. They even show celebrity styles along with interviews about how to maintain your hair. It's better to have a magazine. You can easily take a magazine to the salon to show your beautician.I have black people hair (relaxed) and I want to get a cool hair cut.?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots,h鈥?problems n


other skin problems u can refer to dis website


http://4beautytips.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and other skin problems
Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment