Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have really thick curly dry hair..my friends say black people hair?

what kind of shampoo should i use to get it extremely straight and not too expesive please..I have really thick curly dry hair..my friends say black people hair?
You can't really get a shampoo to make your hair really straight but you can use a shampoo that makes your hair moist but not greasy like black people hair. This might sound crazy but my cousins use horse shampoo. 100 percent safe on humans and keeps your hair shiny and thick.I have really thick curly dry hair..my friends say black people hair?
Lol @ Black people hair... Thats interesting.


FYI To your friends, black people aren't the only ethnic background w/ curly and/or dry hair. Every ethnic background has that...





Anyway AS a woman of color... There is no shampoo to change the texture of your hair. Only chemicals and straightening products as the previous answer depicted.





BTW What ever your hair texture, be happy w/ yourself and what makes YOU special. At least your hair is versatile!!! Who wants to look the same anyway!!!
I would say CHI shampoo, conditioner and hair serum





I have wavy latina hair.





If you have Sam's Club you can get the 3 piece set for 21.99 plus tax
No shampoo will make hair straight. It's either Chemicals or Heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment