Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you think black people hair is ugly ?

i find it very ugly and rough. what do you think?Do you think black people hair is ugly ?
Well, my hair is ';unprocessed';, and I love it. I can wear it in a afro, braid it, or I can even straighten it, and wear it like it is in my avatar. Most of the time, I wear it in a afro/braid combo:


http://www.blackhairmedia.com/hairstyles鈥?/a>


http://www.deeplyrootedhair.com/images/b鈥?/a>





And sometimes I style it in a ';fro-hawk';, and I get a bunch of compliments.





So no, I don't find ';black people hair'; ugly, I think it's absolutely beautiful.Do you think black people hair is ugly ?
Yeah right ! Your question stated that you find the kind of hair black people have ugly and and now you're saying the people who dissagreed with you wrote crap ? Give me a break and get a life

Report Abuse



i asked if they like it or not. opinion not to give me lectures about them. I said i dont like black hair not black people

Report Abuse



SHE'S SUCH A LIAR! YOU ARE PIG.

Report Abuse



Well that is a matter of opinion. Unless you are a stylist, how can you determine if it's rough? What do you mean by ugly (style, color,) I think black hair is very versatile. They can wear so many styles that other races can't. Braids for example, what would an Asian or white woman look like with braids?
I find it beautiful.
being beauty or ugly depends on the person's conception and everything is relative so , it looks beautiful for me but for you man not
I don't like it at all. It's really not for me. It's too rough. I guess it's worse for black women. Black guys can just make cornrows or shave it off which isn't so bad.
Oh please. You are extremely disillusioned (do u know what that means?) and you sound like a hater. Dont be mad because your hair smells like a dirty dog when it gets wet. And dont be mad because you will probably be balding by the age of 40 because of how ';silky fine'; your hair is. And dont be mad because you cant do s.hit to your hair besides put disgusting mouse in it. And dont be mad because you have had lice five times and we cant get it. My hair is thick, wavy and falls down my back ****** and you will NEVER even begin to compete with me. So sit down and shut the hell up. Ignorant ho.e.
every.. and i mean EVERY white friend i have likes to rub my head. and it gets aggrivating. but i like my hair just fine and so do they apparently.
It depends on the other physical characteristics of the person, I think. Some people look good with hair like that (like that woman in the Hallmark commercial in which she sends the guy a card that plays ';Wild Thing';).





It may be easier to manage if it were straight, but then again, I don't know much about black people's hair. It's personal preference, I suppose.
I really don't care what you think, your probably not the prettiest person internally or externally. This is the hair that we are born with and for centuries we have been told by White supremacist that it is ugly, that's why you see so many Black women straightening and wearing weaves. My hair is not rough because I take care of it daily, I use natural conditioners that strengthen my hair not strip it down. If you don't like our hair type then don't look at it, go live in your close minded world with the rest of your shallow friends.


http://www.mcm.net/dbimages/2005/artiste鈥?/a>


http://www.jazma.com/images/SemiNatural.鈥?/a>


http://www.tkeyah.com/Front%20Cover%20Sm鈥?/a>


http://www.pebblespage.com/
No I don't think that my hair is ugly. The great thing about our hair is that is it very versatile. It can be in it's natural state, curly or it can be made straight. You can have your opinion but not every black person's hair is ';rough';. That's like saying all white peoples' hair smells like wet dog when it's wet. It sound ridiculous right.
I like it in nifty little braids. It is coarser than whitie hair.
I THINK YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
no, do you think flat asses are ugly
I don't think it is ugly at all. It is a different texture than Caucasian hair, it that's what you mean. So it looks a little different. But I have seem some beautiful 'black' (as you call it) women with gorgeous hair like Beyonce, Tyra Banks, Jennifer Hudson, Naomi Campbell, etc.
well at least black people DO NOT have to worry about LICE like you guys do!!!!!!!!!!!
Like anyones hair.....it all depends how you style it!
No... I don't insult God's creations.
I think you have a problem.
You mean like fight promoter Don King's 'do. I think it looks pretty cool. Now, the god father of soul, James Brown (god rest his soul) had practically the coolest hair ever.
Open you eyes.


natural hair is NOT ugly.
I wonder if you have any Black friends or acquaintances. If you do, and it sounds like you do, why don't you ask them? Let them tell you what they think, after all you would be going to the source and to people with whom you are acquainted.





But I bet you wouldn't. You really wouldn't want to expose yourself as the racist you are. Keep on pretending to be the ';nice, polite and tolerant'; white girl that you think you are. But trust me, one day it is going to catch up with you.





Some people - of all ethnic groups - are into self hate. So yes, some Black, White, Asian, Hispanic... people may think their hair ugly (and their facial features too) so what? What does that prove?





It is people like you who perpetuate bigotry and animosity with your ignorance and stupidity.
I myself like all hair but whats really sexy is black bald men like Emmet Smith.


Yes I like all hair.
i wouldn't want to have it, but if i did i would make it into a fro, because its natural and cool
I find you stupid and ignorant.
Nah. I find black people hair to be amazingly unique and versatile. Unlike most simple-minded peons, I don't let the media make my decisions for me.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thanks for sharing
i love my hair and its all really to so dont be hatin on it. and besides white people use weave too.
what are you stupid or something?
i think its very beautiful





http://music.donyell.net/kellyrowland/Ke鈥?/a>





besides white girls are always touching my hair wondering where i got it done. you sound like you have black envy toots
You are dazed!!!!


I find red hair ugly........
yea its ugly as hell its ok if its slick and straight not bloned or another colour not black

No comments:

Post a Comment