Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's the best way to straighten black people hair?

I believe they get a perm, which is different from the type of perms white people get.What's the best way to straighten black people hair?
iron themWhat's the best way to straighten black people hair?
Try used motor oil.
You should probably get it chemically straightened. It will stay that way for quite a while and I am guessing you will be happy with the results.
I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:





鈥?Faster hair growth


鈥?Healthy Hair


鈥?Stronger hair


鈥?Improved hair manageability


鈥?It can help heal damaged hair breakage


鈥?It can increase the black hair growth rate


鈥?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers


鈥?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides.





It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.


It also contains biotin. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. I love this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.





I love natural hair. Some times I want a straight look. I am using bodiphier.www.freshlookhair is the website. It鈥檚 a natural relaxer that鈥檚 made out on vitamins, minerals, water, and etc.. I love it because it doesn鈥檛 burn, and no chemicals is added. It鈥檚 self neutralize. I can scratch my hair the same day and not worry about burns. It鈥檚 super soft. It doesn鈥檛 break the bonds in your hair. It causes your hair to straighten by 85% which allows you to keep your natural hair texture. You can wear your natural hair because bodiphier loosens the bonds in your hair instead of breaking them like traditional perms and relaxers. Say goodbye to split ends because my hair is healthy. If I want to wear a straight look, just blow dry and press your hair. It鈥檚 very silky when you go for the straight look. It will not frizz up in humidity. I am taking hair vitamins, natural relaxers, and natural products like jojoba oil. I plan to try products like carols daughter for my hair www.carolsdaughter.com





These products works, but remember to trim your hair ever 4 to 6 weeks. Split ends are casue by many things like, heat, dryness, and etc..
well relaxers and perms- but if you want to straighten it at home..buy a beveler set. Its like an iron you put into this mini oven for it and it gets hot and you slowly put the iron in stroke down positions to straighten hair. the prices vary from 60-130 hope i helped.
very good perms and not very cheap perms I know this because i am black 2.


U should try silky elements that's a very good perm


good luck on ur hair straightning gurl lol!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment