Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats good product for black people hair?

i need some ideas on Whats good hair products and shampoos for black peoples hair. im getting breakage along my hair line, and its starting to shed alot. i just had a baby 4 months ago and i have no time to go to salons!. help me! product names!!Whats good product for black people hair?
you want to stay away from shampoos that have sls (sles) in them as they cause hair to thin and they are in most popular brands =\ (i like burt's bee's and knotty boy)





is your hair natural or chemically treated? taking biotin might help and gently massaging you scalp with olive or coconut oils should help stimulate healthy growth =]Whats good product for black people hair?
Dr. Miracles products. They have a whole line from shampoo to temple balm ETC............
i never bought into the black people product and white people product because these so called ';black'; products have ingredients that are not really good for anyone's hair such as:


petrolatum


mineral oil


alcohol


to name a few so look for products that don't have these ingredients in them you could also go to the website longhaircareforum.com they have excellent tips and product reviews for me aussie products are good so is paul mitchell (if you have the cash lol)


You can also visit the longhaircareforum.com website
oh no the hormonal hair drop!! i feel ya girl, me too...at around the same time, ALL the hair on my temples fell out! ick. if it helps, youll have it back in a couple months. KEEP TAKING YOUR PRENATALS and seriously, birth control really helped. lol. i started taking the pill and the shedding stopped. Theres a product for hair regrowth, i dont have the bottle with me but if you can email me @ shano_bee@yahoo.com i can get it to you when i get home. Its some kind of product my stylst gave me when i was crying about my bald temples. =) my hair isnt curly coarse african american hair, but its coarse almost like livestock armenian hair. lol. think...cow hair.
I know Im white but i swear by generic cholesterol for your hair. I have thick curly and heavily processed hair and it breaks like nobodies business. I just put some cholesterol on my hair and let the fat soak into my hair follicles. It makes it look so healthy and really helps in breakage.





I usually buy a package that comes in a green bag at cvs





the shampoo i really like is Aussie moisture shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment