Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can I get black people hair?

Im a male I am half black half asian but i have some what curly hair. . Is it possible for me to change my hair to make it 100 percent black hair like curlyCan I get black people hair?
Ha! this is a first. Lately I've been seeing blacks ask how they can get ';white people hair,'; lol.





Blacks have different types of curly hair, but for most it's tightly curled hair. I've never heard of anything that will make your hair curlier than it is. Usually, people want to loosen their curls, not tighten them. There are different types of texturizers, one that loosens the curl pattern and one that gives your hair curls, but your hair is already curly and you don't want to loosen it and you already have curly hair, so a texturizer probably wouldn't work.





Just learn to love what you have because you are beautiful no matter what!Can I get black people hair?
you could get it permed but i dont think thats very good for your hair, %26amp; trust me, i am black grl, and have an extreme fro, it aint as much fun as it sounds
Absolutely not you cannot change the texture of your hair I'm sorry.
No. Love yourself for who you are as you're the only you that you've got.
try a texturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment