Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have black peoples hair. How can I grow bangs faster?

I am African-American so my hair usually takes a lot longer to grow out and to be straightened. I really really REALLY want to grow out my bangs because the idiot of a hair stylist cut it about a centimeter above my eyebrow. What are the best methods in order to grow out my bangs? Remember, African American hair.I have black peoples hair. How can I grow bangs faster?
There are certain herbal pills that are supposed to make your hair and nails grow faster... I don't know much about them but you can google it... other than that just iron your bangs out as much as you can and live with it under that centimeter grows back...


Getting bad haircuts suck =\I have black peoples hair. How can I grow bangs faster?
use a flat iron daily but not to often where it dries out then


condition it daily good luck
i kno right? well right now u might just have 2 live with em im african american 2
My bangs grow faster than the rest of my hair, I think its cause I flat iron them more and comb them more,,,the just get more attention. Try trimming them a lil a month,,, hopefully it doesnt take that long but it'l work...hang in there
Mmmmmm...........I don't know? But that stuff...........never last!
use a flat iron daily
From 1 Sista 2 Another...


Hair tends to grow out faster during the Summer months, so you're in luck. If I were you I'd just get some mirco braids and leave them in for about a month in a half.


Lets say you didn't want to do the braids...keep your hair clean and well conditioned. Maintain a healthy diet eat more fruits and vegetables. Think hair nails and skin...you know your hair is healthy when your nails are strong and your skin is clear. Healthy hair grows faster!
use your hair straightener each time to keep them straight and brush them daily to the sides this stimulates the hair follicle and the straightening helps look longer while they grow..


and get plenty of sleep..hair grows daily in our sleep..


so get an extra hour of sleep to help grow your hair faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment