Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do other races have problems with black people hair?

I had a crush on a white guy that I went to school with but he didn`t like me because I had braids and after I took them out and had my hair straighten I finally got attentionDo other races have problems with black people hair?
I can't believe he said he didn't like you because you had braids but then liked you when you got it straightened. At least he was honest to tell you he didn't like your hair in braids, he must be superficially to only date black guys with straight hair. Why would you change your hair just to please a superficial person?Do other races have problems with black people hair?
Errr i don't really care....afros are weird. But that is the only hair cut that is strongly associated with black guys that i don't like. I wouldn't reject a guy over it though :P
Girl ,You are desperate! Why change yourself for some close-minded person like that guy. Stop looking for attention and love yourself, ay!
No. That guy has problems!
No not me. I'm not superficial like the guy you are talking about.
what!! braids are the bomb you shouldn't have to change yourself for others im sure they looked good


no seriously you didn't get attention all over braids?? there's something wrong with that!!!!!
That's just people trying to stay close to what they know. If they can't accept you with your braids, don't be hurt. They are the ones missing out (cliche, right?). But really, you shouldn't feel that you need to straighten it to get attention.
Personally I like braids. I also like dreads. I was raised to be open minded so black, white or polka dotted it doesn't matter to me :)
If this guy doesn't like you fro you than his loss don't change for others. also the dude above me talking about how braids look dirty boy-stop my braids are always on point I just normal were my hair down or in a ponytail peace (lol)
the person that like you HAVE to like the way you are...you dont have to change anything for anyone...
Braids are a real turn off. It's not natural %26amp; it feels awful to the touch.





I feel they are on a par with dreadlocks - they always look dirty.
So what if they do? That's their problem, not mines!
yea so?? Everyone has there own taste.
Each person has his own aesthetic. And an aesthetic, by its very nature, is discriminatory; there's nothing wrong with that.


If you are happy with braids, then re-braid your hair and find someone to whom that style appeals.
Nope. The hair is the hair. Thats it
I don't see anything wrong with it. The differentness of it is a good thing, I think. There's also something appealing about keeping hair natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment