Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does garnier work on black people hair?

i am black and i was wondering if the garnier shampoo is ment for black textured hairDoes garnier work on black people hair?
it makes your hair soft maybe it would help or there are many shampoos which can be suited on a black persons hairDoes garnier work on black people hair?
( im black, and I have really curly frizzy hair)


you can use it, it makes my hair soft, and untangles it, but im sure that it doesn't work as well on our hair, as it does in the commercials. but remember there is always that girl with the really kinky hair in the commercial, so there is some proof
garnier makes great products (specially the fructis line). I know a lot of black women who use and like the products.





I, personally, can only use their conditioners and moisturizing products...the shampoo seems to dry out my hair.
I am a white dude, I used garnier for a bit because my wife got it and it was in the shower. My hair got all screwed up. If you are black, your hair is probably stronger than mine, so I don't know for sure.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
as long as u set ur hair with rollers, it aught to work. try using the moisturising shampoo n conditioner.
garnier strip my hair and I'm white.

No comments:

Post a Comment