Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why is black people hair so unmanageable? Does it blow sexily in the wind like mine?

I think NOT. Does there hair even move in the wind at all considering how thick it is? While there dark thick hair just stays there stiff in the wind, mine blows in the wind each golden strand as gorgeous as the next oneWhy is black people hair so unmanageable? Does it blow sexily in the wind like mine?
WOW. Try to remember that Karma sucks, so when you are going through chemo and your hair falls out...think about this moment!Why is black people hair so unmanageable? Does it blow sexily in the wind like mine?
Be careful of what you say, the truth will get you in deep trouble, or in some cases, dead.
What woman names herself ';hot swede 4 u'; unless she is running a prostitution ring?


We know you're a man....go turn on the TV and proceed to scratch your balls.
What are those giant white bugs in your hair? I dont see those in anyone elses.





Oh! Now I know! You got those hair crabs from when you had sex with your father.
You are so ordinary. Do you realize that an actual ';hot swede'; doesn't have to advertise? So, you're ordinary and ugly too. I'm pretty sure that all the dumb-blonde jokes were taken straight out of your diary.
Umm... u know what there isn't any use in leaving a smart comment..because u are very pitiful...and u will get yours!
my mother always says pretty is as pretty does.


when you get old and your hair thins and falls out


please read this yahoo question my pretty.
Get some COMMON SENSE.





Your hair most likely flies everywhere in the wind whipping around your face and becoming a tangled mess. And I know many African Americans with straight hair.
Well black people are from a tropical environment were short thick hair is better suited for there atmosphere.Here in South Africa all the white people trim there hair, those who don't usually sweat too much in the hot sun,dehydrate and hallucinate just before they die.This might explain why so many sexy blonds are lacking when it comes to brain power.
I always wish i have a beautiful afro but cant because of my fluffy brown hair my austrian grandma gave me, i love afros, their beautiful. Oh i wish i have an afro!
Blacks have the same kind of hair white people have-but white ppl have it in their butt.
Undoubtedly, your hair is not the only thing that blows.








You really are a vain and mean spirited person.
Shut up, stupid. My hair moves when I do and it isn't unmanageable, its long and clean too. I wash it almost everyday and its fluffy and shiny jet black strands whip around my face beautifully in the wind.
why is yours like wet dog and also smell like wet dog?? are you retarded? or a lesbian?? you must be bored dear.
There are hundreds of intelligent questions on this web site


which can open a discussion that would lead to benefits to


us all. Why do you all keep answering to stupid questions


from a stupid jack off like this swede s h i t.
U must really love black people. U can't stop asking questions about them.





You're delusional.
Here she goes trying to make herself believe she is beautiful again.
Actually, when my hair is unbraided, it blows in the wind. I also look kind of like Goku from Dragonball.
What up with the hair questions.....did you buy that and don't try to deny it most hair sold here in L.A. is for girls that looks like you..................and any way mine swings so much that I'm concerned from time to time that it may scratch my retina.......yeah I got it like that !!!!!!!
I have thick naturally wavy hair and it blows any hair blows when it is dry. My hair is jet black with no ';additives';like peroxide. I really find you hilarious. Actually I have a good friend on this site and they said that I need to read your questions. Tonight, I decided to and there is no sense to them at all. When you said blow in the wind, I honestly saw in my minds eye, you in your pick up truck going to your trailer. I could attack you but really in so many ways, I am so much better than you. You are hiding behind a forum, a computer screen. You are talking about your bleached hair like you just won the Nobel Peace Prize.One thing is vey obvious, even if you did not know. We are a very proud race and we stand up for what we believe in face to face and not hiding behind a computer screen. We could care less about your stringy hair. Black women are the most copied when it comes down to hair styles.You reek of jealousy. Let me explain to you what and who black women are and how you are the exact opposite. We speak our minds, we are not off aborting children, we have integrity, and most importantly through the ages we have virtue. Whether our hair is long, short, or whatever, it is not spread over every Pete, Paul, and Charles's pillow. We respect ourself. We definately do not waste our time with trivial matters like these. So, I am glad that you are happy.One more thing, only white people care about a dumb hair color. Next time come up with a intellegent argument and I will meet you with intellegence....if you can.
You evil, self centered, racist pig. You give the Swedes a bad name.








P.S I still think your really a man.
Your hair is thin and limp, nothing to brag about.





Clearly, your man left you for a black girl. Ha ha!
They do look better than you.Why do you keep fishing for compliments?You are pure evil.
***** get over yourself. You're not cute. Your man left you for a Black girl.
Whoever you are, your mean.


This racism sparks others to lash out, clearly and that's ugly too.





This is never going to end. Just stop it and stop asking these bullsh*t questions. You are rude and it's not called for.





Go do something else with your time.
MY HAIR BLOWS IN THE WIND. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM BLACK AND MY HAIR IS VERY MANAGEABLE. WHY YOU WORRIED ABOUT OUR HAIR ANYWAY? AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING LICE.
The next time you decide to write about anything, be it black hair (which by the way is BEAUTIFUL), your own stringy hair, or any thing else please, PLEASE, please.....learn the proper words to use. There are three different spellings and ways to use the word there and they all sound the same. There...a place Their...showing possession They're...meaning they are. So while you are trying to convince yourself that you are all that, you can learn a lot from BLACKS. That was a freebie from a PROUD BLACK WITH LONG BOUNCY HAIR BLOWING IN YOUR FACE!





You obviously saw a black whose hair you thought looked better than yours!
If you be stuck in a hurricane.
You call black people's hair nappy. It is curly and somewhat static because it is not designed in cold places like Sweden. I disagree that their hair is unmanageable, I think it is sexy.
mine blows in the wind and probably has more volume then your's... but it's ok to hate on black people's hair just becuase your hair is dull and flat. White people get lice... on rare occasions do black people get it. Simple because they don't like dirty hair... well I guess it's a good thing I'm not white with bleached blonde hair with lice in it! I LOVE BEING BLACK AND I LOVE MY HAIR!!! Best believe you wouldn't say that to a black person's face... because i know this black person would punch you in the face and drag you by your blonde hair across the floor... that's why you're saying it online... it's ok to be afraid of black people... most blonde haired bimbos are!
Well aside from the lice and the only two hairstyles your hair can be put into, I guess it's ok





Not better than mine of course

No comments:

Post a Comment