Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it me or does it take black peoples hair longer to grow? because i feel like my hair takes years to grow .?

I mean its on my shoulders but it feels like it won't get any longer.Is it me or does it take black peoples hair longer to grow? because i feel like my hair takes years to grow .?
No, it is not just you. The person above me must have some white in her. It takes years for my hair to grow back, too! I chopped off all of my hair in 2005, damn near bald. Now 2 years later, I am now able to put my hair up.Is it me or does it take black peoples hair longer to grow? because i feel like my hair takes years to grow .?
It depends on your genetics. My mom's hair grows fast, as does mine. She relaxes her hair; I don't. I got 4 inches cut off in January this year. It wasn't reaching my shoulders when I stretched it out back then. Now, my hair is between my shoulder blades.in the back.
It is you. My hair has grown so much after I chop it off. I cut my hair so many times but it also grew back so fast.





Now my hair is to my shoulder blades. What I started to do to promote hair growth was scalp message while using Doo Gro Thickening Lotion. I message my scalp at least three times a week.
Just you.





My mom's hair grows like crazy after it's been cut, and mine grows at a little bit slower due to the fact that I don't really give it all the attention it needs (too much hair to deal with sometimes). It still comes in pretty fast, though.





All Black women will not grow hair the same way. Hair growth ties in with genetics, not race.

No comments:

Post a Comment