Sunday, February 28, 2010

What kind of effects does salt water have on black peoples hair?

I am a black female and in school for marine biology. I am wondering what kind of effects the salt water will have on my hair.


I am a life guard and usually in the chlorine water almost everyday. I do not have dry hair and i have a relaxer.What kind of effects does salt water have on black peoples hair?
Salt water and chlorine will have the same effect it has on black hair as it does on any other kind of hair, it will damage and dry it out. Wash your hair as soon as you can, use moisturizers, deep conditioners, and be gentle with your hair when it's wet and you should do fine. Good luck!What kind of effects does salt water have on black peoples hair?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Shine-yo鈥?/a>
if you take care of your hair you should have no problem, chlorine is worse than salt water
Get hair care tips on this site


http://www.beautywebguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment