Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do you make black people hair grow in a month?

my hair is really short and i want it to at least go a little on my back, i really need it to grow, LONG!!How do you make black people hair grow in a month?
hey u. either go to a hair salon everytime u wash ur hair cause a black friend of mine does this and she has waiste lenght hair. or u can do what indian people do use cocunut oil and henna treatments trust me it works on black people hair because my black friend did it and she has hair to her butt. here is what u do go to a indian store and ask for cocunut oil and natural henna tell them u dont want the henna that color hair. henna makes hair thick and long and cocunut oil makes hair shiny and longer. trust me thats the only way.How do you make black people hair grow in a month?
you could get extensions. ive seen people at my school with that
If you want to see the best results go to the salon every week. I doubt that you will see much change in one month, but your hair will grow if you find the right stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment