Saturday, February 27, 2010

Great lengths hair extensions or strand by strand..do they do black people hair?

hi i wanted to get strand by strand but when i went to the website it only had photos of white people...have any black people got this done, or do they even do it for people of colorGreat lengths hair extensions or strand by strand..do they do black people hair?
I think that black people can get this done, but here is the issue. They use european hair (i.e silky) so the hair will probably not match most black folks hair (when I get weaves, I get yaki because it has texture to it and matches my relaxed texture). You might want to call your local representative (they have a link on the site) and ask them if they can do it and what kind of hair do they use. They might have different options. Hope that helps :o)Great lengths hair extensions or strand by strand..do they do black people hair?
I know this place that does really great strand by strand extensions. I got them done last week and I love it.





www.wan-extensions.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment