Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am black and i have black people hair how can I make my hair silky and curly..?

and my hair is sandy brown looks black but i want highlights and silky and curly hair like mix people have so can someone tell me..I am black and i have black people hair how can I make my hair silky and curly..?
What is mixed people hair? My family is fully black and on both my mom's and dad's sides of the family we have looser curls than what the ';mixed'; girls are known to have. Stereotyping does no one any good and it's better when you stop it when you're at a young age. BTW, everyone with curly hair does not have silky hair.





To your question, you most likely don't have a looser curl pattern or you wouldn't be asking this question. You can get a curly perm (jehri curl), or, if you have natural hair, you can get a texturizer, which is a low grade perm that will loosen your natural curl pattern (it will not change the size of the curls, just the tightness of the curls).





Either way, it seems like you're asking for something you can't have and that you weren't born with. You have to learn to love what you were born with because that's what makes you beautiful and unique.I am black and i have black people hair how can I make my hair silky and curly..?
Roast B sounds like a Jerk! But yeah don't listen to him...or her. But if I were you I would get a sew in. With a sew in you can use straight, wavy, curly, highlighted, brown, black...Basically you can get any color that you want or style that you want. Whenever I get a sew in I usually get the straight hair because I can style it anyway that I like!
um relaxer? lol
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment