Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does black people hair type need oil on it? I heard it doesn't our hair doesn't need any oil at all.?

We need some or our hair would be dry and brittle and our scalp would be dry and with dandruff...so its best to use hair lotions and oil sheen every 2 days or soDoes black people hair type need oil on it? I heard it doesn't our hair doesn't need any oil at all.?
No our hair does to need oil,of your natural and have curly dry hair you do need something to keep your hair moist i have relaxed hair and it's rellt fine and thin i dont need any oil but i do oil it when my roots start to come in (next touch up)Does black people hair type need oil on it? I heard it doesn't our hair doesn't need any oil at all.?
I sure do. It makes my hair feel softer and look shinier. Plus it helps protect it from all the processing I do to it.





Then I'm mixed so I'm not sure it's for all black people.
most blacks use that hair brand called olive oil. they got perms shampoo conditioner carrot oil for damaged and over processed hair and everything else you need. they got stuff for men too
black hair already has natural oil. if you add oil, itll look greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment