Sunday, February 28, 2010

Need serious help on BLACK PEOPLE hair!?

My hair gets really really dry when I wash it. Even when i use shampoos that are guaranteed to lock in moisture it doen't help. I talked to my salon person who just gave me some shampoo. ( which does not work). My mom says I should not wash until like three months, but I want to wash my hair because it gets dirty easily. Any advice? (and of course I am a black person) And i have a wave nouveau. ( which I hate and my mom wont let me change my style until it grows out more)Need serious help on BLACK PEOPLE hair!?
Pantene for Women of Color works very well.......... BUY THE WHOLE LINE OF PRODUCTSNeed serious help on BLACK PEOPLE hair!?
Dont use a commercial / branded shampoo as these tend to strip black hair of moisture. I personally use Lusters olive oil shampoo and use a leave in conditioner twice a week. Obviously straightening / perms will make your hair dry so a regular trim and high end black hair styling products are a must. The best advice is to try samples of each brand, as all black hair reacts different, till you find one you are happy with. This may take a while!!! Try searching online a websites such as blackhair.com for their rated products.
3 months to wash is waaaaaaaaaay tooo long. I wash my hair every week,but if i put certain chemicals inside it I wash it 3 weeks then once a week. Dirty Hair is not going ot help your hair growth at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment