Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does grease really makes black people hair grow?

Yes, but it all depends on what kind. Try using ';African pride'; hair dressing or ';b%26amp;b super grow lite. If you want something lighter u an also use ';Pink oil moisteriser'; it works great on natural hair. Did I help u @ all sweetheart?Does grease really makes black people hair grow?
Yes it does...... You have to get the right kind in order for it to grow rapidly thoughDoes grease really makes black people hair grow?
No it just makes us more slippery and harder to catch!
No. But it nourishes it. If you want your hair to grow try Johnson's Hair Food.
Not all of them. Only the ones that contains natural herbs and vitamins and minerals. African Pride works really well.
no thats why noone uses it anymore your hair grows from how healthy you keep your scalp and what you eat in your diet
NO ...it actually suffocates it....Grease and mineral oil are petroleum based products and they can not be absorbed by your hair or skin...only plugs up pores..try natural oil based products..the best I found is nubian Silk's Stimul-X Growth Oil. I will add the link for you.
not at all.
I think its a myth.
Yes, but only lithium grease. My niz.
I don't know about grease but I use lotion and vitamin E it seems to help it stay healthy and full.
No it makes them greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment