Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What will happen is you use washout conditioner in your hair but dont wash it out? (on black people hair only)

i just washed my hair but didn't condition it properly. is it okay if i just but some conditioner in but not wash it out.What will happen is you use washout conditioner in your hair but dont wash it out? (on black people hair only)
It keeps it more moisturized. I do it all the time!!What will happen is you use washout conditioner in your hair but dont wash it out? (on black people hair only)
I dont know if anything will happen but I dont think its a good idea. If its meant to be washed out it needs to be washed out. You should use a leave in treatment. For wash out conditioners you should wear a shower cap for about 10-15 min to get a deep condition, then wash it out.
It doesn't make hair look greasy, in fact it makes it look dull and it gets kinda brittle feeling cause it supposed to be rinsed out. Just use leave in conditioner instead.
it depends on the type of the black persons hair. some people can leave it in w/o any problems. like my mom. but some people can get very dry hair and it will break trumendously.
Yeah I just started doing that. I have curly hair and it gets SOOO dry... and some products dry it out, and others make it seem really dirty and greasy. I just did that [not washing out a rinse conditioner] for the second time today. I'm a little worried about it, but it makes my hair so moisturized and pretty. So I say that after not rinsing out washout conditioners in your hair for a while, you notice some damage or bad change in your hair, STOP IT. otherwise, it seems okay to me. But you may want to try to find a leave in conditioner from the same company. That what I did, I just have to go buy it =]
depending on the type of conditioner. because some of them will brake your hair but names like herbal Essenes and VO8 are oK.
Might be okay, but usually that makes your hair look greasy... I haven't tried it, personally, so I'm not sure. Sorry!
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment