Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black people hair?

I was just wondering do black people pubic hair look the same as their head hair??Black people hair?
What? Sometimess its the same but for me I would say that the pubic hair is slightly straighter than the hair on there head.Black people hair?
No it looks like your face!
the same thing with your public teeth.
Maybe at first glance. But the hair on my head is real thin, I got a lot of it. My pubic hair is thick.
I had to laugh at this one. Very funny. This was not a legit question, was it?





Let me answer a dumb question with an even dumber one.


Why do white people have no color in their skin? Do their private parts look as pasty as their skin color?





Whats the matter? Did I generalize? Did I sound ignorant? Hmm..Sounds like someone you know?
yes
The last time I checked ALL black people didn't have the same texture or type of hair on their head...are ALL asians chinese and yellow? Are ALL africans dark skinned? Are ALL white people ignorant and as stupid as the history books make them seem (don't know what I'm talking about then read one)? How about this? Do ALL white people have the same texture and color of hair? And to go even further are all white people white (as in the color)? I think that you need to google pictures of black people (since you seem to never have seen one) and see that we range from your complexion with straight hair to dark chocolate with curly hair. And since your so worried about their pubic hairs go to bed with a few. I'm sure that on average they would please you better than what your used to. Peace
its straighter down south
It looks all patchy and curly and disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment