Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does aussi hair products work on black people hair?

im mixed wit black and white.but i look lyke a black girl.my mom just got me some Aussie hair products and i was wondering if it works okay wit black girls hair.Does aussi hair products work on black people hair?
Of course it does products is products don't get caught up with the whole ';black people products'; and ';White people products';





Because sadly the stuff that is marketed to us contain bad ingredients like mineral oil and petrolatum that are not good for our hair look at the ingredients not the label or whatever :D





Aussie detangling spray is banging!!!





This link is from Long Hair Care Forum, black women are review the products





http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/鈥?/a>Does aussi hair products work on black people hair?
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am black and it is AMAZING on my hair!


The shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner made it very soft and made it grow and it even repaired my ends.


Their gel held me through the whole school day, not a single hair had moved *(and then through my hour and a half basketball practice) and I think that gel is my lifeline.


but anyway, I would only use aussie.


goodluck! :)
Yes it does, im mixed myself and i use it





help me: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment