Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What kind of Hair Straightener Works Really Good on Curly, Black People Hair?

Because my birthday's coming up and I want to know so I can tell my people what I want. (:What kind of Hair Straightener Works Really Good on Curly, Black People Hair?
i dont know what the hell chi turbo is....and Im black. If you are black and it seems you are form your pic you may want to try a relaxer. If your hair is soft go for a children's relaxer, if you have more caorse hair go for a regular (DO NOT USE SUPER) strength relaxer. I personally use this brand





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Olive%20Oil%2鈥?/a>





its not harsh on the hair and smells pretty good I use their entire line of products and LOVE it.What kind of Hair Straightener Works Really Good on Curly, Black People Hair?
DEFENETLY THE CHI
try a CHI turbo and go to cvs and find some relaxing serum or smoothing serum to put in wet hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment