Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are there any hair products that are suitable for both white and black people hair?

I heard that Garnier frutic and Pantene works for both.Is it true?Are there any worldwide products that are suitable for both.Plus i have a dinner tomorrow.I cant go to the stylist plus i don't have any straighter or curler.Do you have any ideas on how i can make my hair soft and beautiful?Traditional ideas are also accepted.





I would appreciate if you would help me.Thank You!Are there any hair products that are suitable for both white and black people hair?
I am African American and I use Beyond the Zone products and I love the products. I wear my hair curly and straight and they have great products for both.


-Texture and Distort and good for a loose and soft curl


-Noodle Head is good for a tighter stiffer curl


-Turn up the heat is very good for straightening the hair with the blow dryer and flat iron.





www.beyondthezone.com








I think the product works for all types of hair.Are there any hair products that are suitable for both white and black people hair?
I use the Paul Mitchell tea tree. It works well to give myself volume. I use other things but that is my overall favorite...
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment