Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can someone please tell how to get black people hair to become longer?

I need someone to tell me straightforward how I can make my hair longer. I am not trying to get my hair to look like white peoples hair I just want my hair to be longer....and I am black fyi!Can someone please tell how to get black people hair to become longer?
This is such a general question to answer. We'd need to know the condition of your hair, the products you use, and your current hair regemine. Usually, people don't have a problem with hair growth from the scalp, but from length retention; their hair constantly breaks off and this keeps it from getting longer, or from growing as long as it can. The long hair care forum will give you tips on how to care for your hair so it can grow long. Many members have mid-back and waste-length natural and relaxed hair.





http://www.longhaircareforum.comCan someone please tell how to get black people hair to become longer?
hey there





What a lucky coincidence





A few days ago I was also looking for the same stuff and after tedious searching found a guide which includes just what you are looking for and more.





Hope it helps





http://minyurl.com/403

No comments:

Post a Comment