Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does the InStyler work on black people hair?

I have really really curly hair to the point if I don't perm it it gets really tangled and really hard to style without gel and I don't even use gel b/c it breaks off my hair. I'm breasfeeding so I can't really get a perm and really don't want to, unless I have no choice. Has a black girl ever used this product or a product that works just as well?Does the InStyler work on black people hair?
Honestly,


I did alot of research before buying it, in web pages, forums, and almost all the youtube videos that i found about it.


The conclusion that i've got was that it works super good on wavy, %26amp; straight hair. (i look around lots of reviews of people that have it).


I did buy it, and now i have the instyler and it works great on me, but honestly, this product works best if you want to give just volume, curl ends, or just give a loose waive look on your hair. Not the best for straightining hair in my case I love the instyler i use it everyday for this but I use my flat iron to get my hair straight (my hairs has low waives).


I used it on my cousins hair once (and she has REALLY curly hair) and it didn't work the same as in mine., if you want it to work well you have to take really small amount of hairs to pass it to the instyler (this means you'll have to take your time)


Im not telling you not to buy it, maybe you should go around youtube alittle bit to see this by yourself, maybe you can find a user that has he same type of hair like yours.


You can start by going to this page


http://www.youtube.com/user/instylerhair


This is the official Instyler youtube page, you'll find a bunch of videos in there.. try to go ahead and look on the user videos not the infomercials ones since they are the ones trying to sell the product look for the real people :)..


Hope this helps you..


take care :)Does the InStyler work on black people hair?
Search youtube and you'll come across some videos of it being used on natural hair.
yes! i saw them doing it on white and black woman


i want it so bad lol

No comments:

Post a Comment