Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do white people think about black peoples hair texture?

One guy told me he didn't like black girls hair because it was to greasy, rough, and/or short. I want to know if you're a white guy, does that determine which girl you perfer to date? BE HONEST! I'm really curious about this and it won't hurt my feelings (not that you care). I'm a black women and I love my hair so I don't have any problems with your opions. Also what you think about non relaxed hair vs. relaxed hair.What do white people think about black peoples hair texture?
Black women are sexy. It's the white women hair textures I HATE! UGH! CAN SOMEONE SAY WET DOG!What do white people think about black peoples hair texture?
To the writer of this comment鈥?what do you care love yourself for who you are. People are different, why do you think you are inferior WHY? Stop caring You are you so what鈥?black people are worth the same or white people, it is all in your mind鈥ou have to understand that racists have always tried

Report Abuse



Please check this video... I can not stress enough


please view towards the middle of the film


thanks:


http://www.worldstarhiphop.com鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I'm not white but can I answer?





I remember when I was little in kindergarten I never been around blacks a lot so when a black boy sat next to me I saw his hair which looked different. I don't know why but I reached for his head to feel his hair and he thought I was weird lol.





My bf is black, he is growing out his hair and it's curly and i love it! I don't like it if he puts oils and greasy stuff in it, which he rarely does.
well I only dated white guys in the past, my current bf is also white and he honestly does not mind if he did he hasnt said anything to me about it. I have relaxed hair but it almost looks natrual so its not that big of a deal, i straghten it though i hate it puffy. For a black girl my hair is considered ';long'; .. my hair is a few inches past shoulder length.. my boyfriend doesnt mind i keep it up anyways but he says he doesnt like it when i put alot of grease and hair oil in it cause when he runs his hands through it its greasy lol so ya i try not to use alot but i just explained to him that our hair is dryer then there hair and it needs oils so it doesnt get dry and brake so he kind of understands now.. but he is saying that when he met me hair was the last thing on his mind lmao.. im typing as he talks lol but intresting question i never asked him that haha
I personally think all hair is unique and beautiful as long as it's clean and groomed. I had a friend who began using extensions in high school and when I saw her the first time I was like WOW, they did an awesome job. So do not let dumb ignorant people make you feel bad. Obviously if ';black girl's'; hair would be all nasty and nappy, you would never see White, Asian, or even Latinas going for weaves and braids. :)
Well I hate the thing of people trying to say our hair is ugly or rough.


My hair is so soft and growing up at a majority white school they'd always touch and compliment how soft it was. My hair is extremely curly and poofy if I don't put gel on it. I love my hair, and I don't use grease, I use Indian oils like peppermint oil.
I'm a white dude, I don't really like most black girls' hair (the texture); I never thought it was greasy or short (unless they put grease in it or cut it short), I just prefer hair that's black and straight.





Some black women have *inordinately* attractive bodies though, which I would personally let override the hair thing... haha.
Black hair is perfect for holding in water or moisture this beings cause there bodies are more able to get rid of heat





thats a good flippin observation Earth this may explain high blood pressure in black humans





but back on subject theres nothing wrong with black hair it looks fine and it was designed by evolution to do what it was meant to and that is to protect black humans from the heat of the sun
hmmmmm well my best friend is black and my almost aunt is black to


my friends hair is rough but she uses this hair thing that makes your hait really smooth!!!!! now i play with it


and my almost aunts has your hair!


if i was a guy........ wait let me ask my boyfriend one sec














he t says he doent care because his old girlfriend was black and she was nice so he didnt care about her hair
I'm white/asian. And I don't care, I've never thought about it to be honest with you. As long as I can't smell it and it looks healthy, I don't even think about it. It's just hair.
i don't really think they think that much about it. my best friend says that she doesn't get why she has to wash grease out of her hair, but i have to put it in,lol.
Wyatt Trent Fawnsworth---- It's unfortunate you feel that way. Those Black genetics jump out every other generation. Nothing to Be ashamed about!!!!
Some white people think black hair is ';exotic'; or ';artistic';. But most have bad comments to say
Some don't care about hair as long as it's clean and presentable.
Black women's skin is better, they don't start looking old at 26 and BW have azzes!
Why do you care about what whites think of black hair, but at least we don't get lice.
I don't think about it at all.
you want me to be honest?? ok





its ugly and very unatractive. but i dont know whats worst, your real hair or ur wigs lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment