Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I make shoulder length 'black people' hair poofy like mixed people's hair?

I have black people hair, but not really. I'm Polynesian (hawaiian) and white and black but for some reason my hair is straight because of all the perms and stuff I got. My hair isn't really damaged it's just that I want puffy hair. I HATE MY STRAIGHT HAIR. I can't really afford anything spectacular considering I';m only 13. I really need help peeps thanx!How do I make shoulder length 'black people' hair poofy like mixed people's hair?
From perms it is permanently straightened. You would have to grow it all out natural and cut the permed part out. There is a kid's perm to make the hair poofy but I can't remember the name of it. You don't want to use that over the straightened part or it will break your hair off.How do I make shoulder length 'black people' hair poofy like mixed people's hair?
After washing and conditioning your hair, immediately braid it. Depending on how thick your hair is you may need more than the 5 braids i put in my hair. if you use grease use your normal grease so that it wont look dull and dry or just spray on some sort of glossifier, i use proclaim! Then the next morning take out your braids and BRUSH your hair, with a bristle brush ';black ppl brush'; lol (that's what i call it) If your hair isn't dry by the next morning just blow dry it WITHOUT the comb on it. I have straight hair too and when ever i want my hair really big this is what i do, Also the braids add a lil bit of waves so its really cute! =) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment