Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A really good flat iron for black people hair?

i have what most people would call black peple hair. and i used to perm it but it got really damaged so i shaved my head. that was last year and my hair has grown back to shoulder length so i wanted to know if there is any flatiron that will work on my hair and straighten it like i have a perm.A really good flat iron for black people hair?
I have hair worse then you because it's super thick, frizzy, and damaged. I use Coriolis, and it is amazing. It makes my hair super duper shiny and straight, CHI also works, but I like Coriolis better. It is pricey though, mine was the wet dry one, and I got it for 200, but it is soo worth it.A really good flat iron for black people hair?
Any ceramic one should work fine, just make sure you put some products in before you dry your hair which protects it from the heat and helps control frizzing. like heatseeker (really cheap, you can find it at walmart and stuff).
Fla tirons aren't made to straighten one type of hair. As long as its good quality and can go up in a high temp, you are good.


Good Brands:


Chi


Sedu


Maxius


Paul Mitchel (they do havve a flat iron!)
H2D's there as gd as GHD's bt chepa.
Anything made by Gold and Hot. Their flat irons can get REALLY hot and thus straighten your hair the best.
sedu
go to a black ppl salon and ask them

No comments:

Post a Comment