Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I make my hair look like black-people hair? ?

I have sort of a darker mocha skin tone. People give me a lot of ****, telling me things like ';Hey are you like one of those AH-Rab (Arab) kind of people';?


I think if I were to get a tan and change my hair I could possibly pass as a black guy. How do I make my hair like black people hiar? Like sort of curly or dread-locks, but no afros though. Serious answers only please. How do I make my hair look like black-people hair? ?
I don't think you can... Just ignore those ignorant people!How do I make my hair look like black-people hair? ?
I think that you should be confident in your own skin. . . What is your ancestry? If you are Arabian then maybe you should embrace that;. . .there is so many beautiful people from all around the world big and small dark and light. . .





However. . .if you go to a hair dresser they may be able to help you with your hair. . you could get a perm or may a hair cut to give you some edge





best of luck to you.





dont worry about what other people think.
what's wrong with looking middle eastern? lol I'm just teasing. ';black-people'; hair is just like any other hair, especially like middle-eastern hair(really curly and whatnot) so it wouldn't actually help you much. People are stupid, just ignore then and be happy about the way you look.
its impossible. i think. its just the hair type you are born with. and i don't think there's a specific type of hair called black people hair. hair is hair. and it shouldn't matter. ignore those people.
I would get a perm if I were you. You could go to a salon and ask for dreadlocks as well, but I wouldn't recommend this as it will be nearly impossible for you to remove the dreadlocks.
I think that's just natrually them


. . .


next time you see a stylist then just ask them but i don't think you can





Hope I Help and good styling wishes





-Hunny Bridge-
ummmmm.... you don't?





I don't think you can.
Just get a perm
Some of these answers are quite racist;
I'm flattered you want my texture. I like it too. lol





BUT I spend so much of my time trying to educate my fellow black brothers and sisters about the beauty of our NAPPY HAIR and how relaxers are terrible that I can't in good conscience be a hypocrite. I'm not going to tell you to get a curly perm when I hate straight perms.





Not to many years ago many Black people would have welcomed finding a way to look Arab or pass. It's all ridiculous. Be glad you are unique. Check out the inspiring video below. It should be inspiring to anyone who has ever been told how they look naturally is unacceptable. Black people have been told for centuries that our hair was ugly but we are finally reconnecting to our roots. Let the haters hate, it's all they're good for.





You CAN get dreadlocks but do it becuase you like them NOT becuase you want to pass. People are ignorant and you will just get different ignorant comments if people think your Black. Trust me, as a Black female, I know that race is always an issue.





Please embrace your heritage whatever it is and your appearance. A perm will cost you $, you need constant touch ups, they can damage hair and they are just masking your true self.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB9B_EmUi…
DUMP GREASE ALL OVER IT LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment